Monday 8 December 2014

Storms, Spectrums & Surprises

Wow what a morning! I'll keep this short and just let the pics do most of the talking.

So here we are on Day 342, edging closer and closer to the end of Sunny Side Up, and just when you think you've seen every type of sunrise over the last year, you get greeted with this spectacle.

5:03AM, First shot for the morning, my standard Clovelly Pool composition.

5:11AM, Spot the swimmer. Decide to grab a few from further back on the beach for a change.

5:26AM, Little bit of colour starting to light the clouds

5:32AM, Boom! Storm clouds fully alight from the sun breaking the horizon.
Had a hard time choosing between this shot and the eventual one I chose for the website.

5:37AM, Always pays to turn around! A full rainbow over Clovelly Beach.
Slightly different composition to the one on my website.


Hope you enjoyed that, I sure did. This one will definitely go in my top 5 for the year.

See the rest of my (almost complete) Sunny Side Up Project here: meimages.net/Sunny-Side-Up-Project

You can also find me on:
Google +  google.com/+MattEvans
Facebook facebook.com/meimagesnet
Twitter     twitter.com/meimagesnet
Instagram instagram.com/meimagesnet

Also please subscribe by entering your email into the subscribe box, top right of post. Don't worry, no spam! I promise.

Enjoy the rest of your week :)

Matt
meimages.net

No comments:

Post a Comment